Clermont-Ferrand

"Yet on stage, Mark Wynn goes beyond the simple principle of "concert" and gives himself entirely to a public meditated or even dubious, very embarrassed and disconcerted by the proposed show. Here is the reason that made me come back to support the boy, because while I was debating, for sure, some trivialities, I remembered the live videos I had been able to glean here and there. So I could not let him redeem our sins alone, he who by giving himself whole leads us to question the very notion of popular music.  The worst part of all this is that as good French, we were many to pan only half the subject, thus adding a little more scope to the cross and the banner of the artist misunderstood ... Do not be fooled, it is also his main tool..."

http://www.slowshow.fr/sleaford-mods-massicot-mark-wynn-cooperative-de-mai/